Code of Conduct
Code of Business Conduct
Kepis & Pobe understands the importance of setting expectations for behavior for all those working in some capacity in our operations. Our stakeholders (employees, shareholders, corporate peers, and business partners) expect and deserve the comfort that Kepis & Pobe has a clearly articulated code of conduct that applies to all those shaping the destiny of Kepis & Pobe and the environment in which it operates.
Accordingly, a code of business conduct has been adopted by our company in an effort to provide written standards and guidance to the company’s directors, officers, employees, and consultants to promote:
- Honest and ethical conduct which includes the ethical handling of conflicts of interest (actual and perceived) between personal and professional relationships
- Full, fair, accurate, timely, and understandable disclosure in the Company’s continuous disclosure documents
- Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations
- The prompt internal reporting of any violations of this code to the Compliance Officer
- Adherence to the code and definition of our recourse if the code is violated
All stakeholders are required to sign-off on this code of conduct each year and re-certify their understanding of our expectations for their conduct and behaviour in all business dealings. By adopting this code, we feel that the Company is committing itself to the highest ethical standards in the course of doing its business and that this underlies and supports our successful mission as a leader in the investment banking industry.