Kepis & Pobe Financial Group Inc. ("K&P") maintains this website for information, education and communication purposes. You may download material displayed on this website for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. The contents of the website may not be otherwise copied, distributed or used in any way without K&P's written permission.
This website or any information herein shall not constitute an invitation to invest in K&P or its securities or an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any securities of K&P.
- K&P has taken reasonably steps to include up-to-date and accurate information in this website, but it makes no representations, warranties or assurances as to the accuracy, currency, completeness or reliability of the information provided. K&P shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, the website, or from your reliance on any information provided on the website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the website is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Specifically, the website provides information about K&P. This information was believed to be accurate as of the date it was prepared, however, K&P disclaims any duty or obligation to update this information. Information about companies other than K&P contained in the website should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by K&P. K&P also assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for any damages resulting from, viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website. K&P shall not under any circumstances be liable to any person for any direct, special, incidental, indirect, consequential or other damages resulting from use of or reliance on the information presented, loss of programs, loss of data, loss of use of computer or other systems, loss of profits or revenues or costs of replacement goods even if informed in advance of the possibility of such damages.
- The use of this website grants no interest, whether proprietary, licensed or otherwise, in the intellectual property rights or any other rights which may exist or are hereafter developed in respect of any portion of the website or its content.
- Images of people or places displayed on the website are either the property of, or used with permission by, K&P. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
- Users are advised that when downloaded or displayed on a user's computer, internet software transmission problems may produce inaccurate or incomplete copies of documents. K&P takes no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of documents or material downloaded or displayed from this website. Use of this website or its content and any reliance on them are at your risk.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by K&P for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, K&P will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication that you send to the website for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- K&P has provided links from this website to other websites. K&P has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the website and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the website. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- The sender of any communications to the website or otherwise to K&P shall be responsible for the content and information contained therein, including its truthfulness and accuracy.
Forward-Looking Statements Disclaimer
This website contains "forward-looking information" within the meaning of Canadian securities legislation and "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (collectively, "forward-looking statements"). These forward-looking statements are made as of the date of this document and K&P does not intend, and does not assume any obligation, to update these forward-looking statements, except as required by law.
Forward-looking statements relate to future events or performance and are based on management's expectations regarding future events or performance. Forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, statements with respect to the estimations of reserves and net present values of future net revenue associated therewith, the timing and amount of estimated future production, costs of production, capital requirements and capital expenditures, future expansion plans, including natural gas production, drilling and well spacing, future land acquisitions, potential partnerships, risk mitigation strategies, general operational and financial performance in future periods, and K&P's strategies and goals in the United States, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. In certain cases, forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of words such as "plans", "expects", or "does not expect", "is expected", "budget", "scheduled", "estimates", "forecasts", "intends", "anticipates" or "does not anticipate", or "believes", or variations of such words and phrases or statements that certain actions, events or results "may", "could", "would", "might" or "will be taken", "occur" or "be achieved" or the negative of these terms or comparable terminology.
Forward-looking statements are based on a number of assumptions that, while considered reasonable by management, are inherently subject to significant business, economic and competitive uncertainties and contingencies. Material factors or assumptions that were applied in drawing a conclusion or making estimates set out in the forward-looking statements in this website include, without limitation, future operating costs, forecast prices and costs, estimated production, capital and other expenditures (including the amount, availability, nature and sources of funding), plans for and expected results of drilling activity, costs associated with and effect on results of operations of environmental compliance, future royalty rates, commodity prices and foreign exchange rates, future economic conditions and political and regulatory stability in the countries in which K&P operates and globally.
Forward-looking statements involve significant known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which could cause actual results, performance or achievements of K&P to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. Such risks include, but are not limited to, risks associated with the oil and gas industry (such as operational risks in development, exploration and production; delays or changes in plans with respect to exploration or development projects or capital expenditures; the uncertainty of reserve estimates; the uncertainty of estimates and projections relating to production, costs and expenses, and health, safety and environmental risks), risk associated with equipment procurement and equipment failure, risks related to international operations, the risk of commodity price and foreign exchange rate fluctuations, risks related to future royalty rate changes and risks and uncertainties associated with securing and maintaining the necessary regulatory approvals and financing to proceed with the continued expansion of K&P's various existing and proposed projects. In addition, the recent financial crisis has resulted in significant economic uncertainty and illiquidity in credit and capital markets which increases the risk that actual results will vary from those implied or expressed by forward looking statements and these variations may be material. Where appropriate, Certain assumptions relating to reserves and resources and estimated future net revenue associated with K&P Investmentâ€™s are contained in annual filings regarding oil and gas disclosure - Form 51-101F1 made by these companies. Although K&P has attempted to identify important factors that could cause actual actions, events or results to differ materially from those described in forward-looking statements, there may be other factors that cause actions, events or results not to be as anticipated, estimated or intended. There can be no assurance that forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Accordingly, readers should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements.
Cautionary Note Regarding Oil and Gas Disclosure
All references to barrels of oil equivalent (boe) are calculated on the basis of 6 Mcf : 1 bbl (unless otherwise indicated). This conversion ratio is based on an energy equivalency conversion method primarily applicable at the burner tip and does not represent a value equivalency at the wellhead. Boes may be misleading, particularly if used in isolation. The discounted and undiscounted net present value of future net revenues attributable to reserves do not represent fair market value.